Yofi (pronounced "Yo-fee") is an original word puzzle game developed by award-winning game developer Danny Miller. A great game for all-ages, Yofi is available on IPhone, IPad, IPod Touch, and Android enabled devices.
How to play
Drag letters one-by-one to a grid to form clusters of words. Earn points by "banking" high-valued words. Pass unwanted letters or replace ones already on the grid. But be careful! Running out of space will spell t-r-o-u-b-l-e!
- Play at your own pace - The average game length is about 5 minutes. Similar to Solitaire, there is no time limit.
- Wifi Multiplayer - Compete with up to 20 of your neighbors through Wifi - Multiplayer.
- Multiple Language Packs - Switch to different in-game language packs to play and compete world-wide in different languages.
- Bonus Packs for Bonus Words - Special theme packs contain lists of bonus words. Earn 2x bonus by finding bonus words!
- Daily Challenges - Take on your Facebook friends and the world in Yofi's "Daily Challenge" Every day, a new arrangement of letters is set for every player.
With it's innovative gameplay, Yofi is unlike any word game you've played!